Registration for the Study Abroad in Britain program is an easy 6 steps:
- Fill out and turn in your Study Abroad application: 2014 Application. Return to Mary Aldridge in the English Dept. or to Yvonne Schmidt in the International Education office at MCC.
- Don’t forget to read all the information about the Program carefully. This is found on the Program Information page on this site. Students are responsible for all information contained on this site and on MCC's International Education site.
- Pay the Program Fees.
- Register and pay for the courses you wish to take in as part of the Program. (You must register for at least 2 of the 4 courses in order to participate in the Program.)
- Don’t forget that you must have a valid Passport to travel abroad. If you don’t have one, get it immediately.
- Attend the Study Abroad orientation sessions (dates TBA).